Our lines are open 24/7. Book now before the rates go up. +(727)-481-0812
My Big Fat Greek Cruise is sailing on the FREEDOM OF THE SEAS, Our group's first time on
a Royal Caribbean Ship!
Haiti (Private Beach);
(Optional tour to St. Barths);
JANUARY 21, 2017
9 Days / 8 Nights
Greek Nights with Greek dancing and music performed LIVE by a Singer Straight from GREECE! Stay tuned for details!
Plus music Demetri of Demetri and the Islanders!
SPECIAL PRICES THIS MONTH!
STARTING AT $699 plus taxes for interior!
My Big Fat Greek Cruise recently sailed on the NCL ESCAPE! Click HERE to see photos from our sailing! Video coming soon!
FREEDOM OF THE SEAS Special Low rates $699.00 plus Taxes
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 19 tables and 301 slots
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Bull & Bear English Pub
- Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- Giovanni's Table and Sabor Modern Mexican specialty dining restaurants*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento's Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert
More information on the FREEDOM of the SEAS